Friday, August 13, 2021

40 Words for 40 Days: Day 26

Good evening!

    Today I realized that my post for our fifteenth word, VESSEL, didn’t sound life-speaking enough to remain. In its place, I’ll share this simple verse that often reminds me of who God asks us to be. Psalm 61:8 “I’ll be the poet who sings of your glory and live what I sing everyday!”
    As we navigate the currents ahead, our own responses to choppy seas may be the very thing that most threatens to capsize our boats! Let’s agree to fix our eyes on God, the only one to whom the wind and the waves must obey. His request of us is to fully trust in him and to count it all joy no matter what we face, knowing he can work through every situation for good! Let’s be VESSELS of courage, whose sails of hope catch the winds of this day, and sing of his glory as we journey onward! The lighthouse of his love shines as our steady guide, and with eyes fixed on him, our destination is clear.
    Have a joyful night! See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment