Saturday, May 14, 2011

The Color of God


Malachi spoke brightly from the backseat of the car, "Mommy, do you wonder about the color of God?"
I answered simply, to get myself out of the way, "No, do you?"
"I think God is black," he stated, "He is every color of everyone, all the way to the deepest shade."
I waited and there was quiet, then he began again,
"No, actually, I believe God is medium brown, because when God looks around Him, He sees all the colors, of all His children, and He is in the very center of them."

Perhaps, this is why we are to be like children.

4 comments:

  1. I really enjoyed reading the posts on your blog. I would like to invite you to come on over to my blog and check it out. God's blessings. Lloyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Found your blog... nice post... I'm following your blog now... keep posting. God bless your heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this, Grace. How beautiful.

    ReplyDelete